Explain how can you export audio into the Ableton live using arrangement view?
To export audio in Ableton live you have to use session and arrangement view, from which you can export audio.
To export audio from arrangement view, you have to follow the following steps:
- Drag the loop start and loop end so the loop spans the whole length of the song including all effect tails to be exported. Make sure the loop is selected
- Ensure that no tracks are muted that you want to include, and no tracks are soloed
- From the file, menu selects the option “Export Audio/Video” or use the shortcut Shift+Ctrl+R (Windows) or Shift+Cmd+R (Mac)
- Select your preferred rendering options and then click OK
- You can now select the location to which the audio files will be saved.