Explain what are the benefits of working as an actuary?
- Flexibility in working hours: Actuary can have flexible working hours and can balance his professional commitments
- High Salaries: From beginning onwards, salary package are excellent, and in high paying jobs it is considered as one of them
- International Opportunities: There is no limitation to one country, it is applicable all over the world
- Central Role: Many companies and government institute are highly dependent on the research and result of the actuary. On the basis of their calculation, they take a decision whether to implement the new ideas or not
- Wide Scope: The area or field for actuary is wide, you can work in a specialist area like insurance, pensions, benefits, healthcare, investments and banking, etc.