How can you wrap text around a graphic in InDesign?
With InDesign, you can wrap text around the rectangular bounding box of any object, objects of any shape and imported images. To wrap text around a graphic, you have to follow the following steps
- Step 1: Use the selection tool and select the graphic frame with the image of the Yield sign on the pasteboard. Ensure that you click only when the arrow pointer is displayed.
- Step 2: Align the center point of the text frame which contains the article text with the center point of the frame. When two center point aligns a purple vertical line will appear
- Step 3: Now, select Window -> Text Wrap. In the text wrap panel, choosewrap around bounding box to wrap the text around the bounding box and not around the Yield graphic’s shape.
- Step 4: In the wrap options section, select both left and right sides from the wrap to menu if is not selected. In the Contour Option section, select“Detect Edges” from the Type menu. To enter space between the text and the edge of the graphic enter the value into the Top Offset box, you want like 1p, 2p,
- Step 5: Close the Text Wrap window and select File -> Save.