As a tester what should be your approach when requirements change continuously?
When requirement keeps changing, continuously agile tester should take following approach
- Write generic test plans and test cases, which focuses on the intent of the requirement rather than its exact details
- To understand the scope of change, work closely with the product owners or business analyst
- Make sure team understand the risks involved in changing requirements especially at the end of the sprint
- Until the feature is stable, and the requirements are finalized, it is best to wait if you are going to automate the feature
- Changes can be kept to a minimum by negotiating or implement the changes in the next sprint.