How can you implement scrum in an easy way to your project?
These are the tips which can be helpful to implement scrum in your project
- Get your backlog in order
- Get an idea of the size of your product backlog items
- Clarify sprint requirement and duration to complete the sprint backlog
- Calculate the team sprint budget and then break requirements into tasks
- Collaborate workspace- a center of all team discussion, which includes plans, roadmaps, key dates, sketches of functionality, issues, log, status reports, etc.
- Sprint- Make sure you complete one feature at a time before moving on to the next. A sprint should not be abort unless if there is no other option
- Attend a daily stand-up meeting: In meeting you need to mention, what have been achieved since the last meeting, what will they achieve before the next meeting and is anything holding up their progress
- Use burndown chart to track daily progress. From the burndown chart, you can estimate whether you are on track, or you are running behind
- Complete each features well before moving on to the next
- At the end of the sprint- hold a sprint review meeting, What is achieved or delivered in the sprint.