What are the different techniques for placing samples in micro-scope?
Different techniques used for placing samples under micro-scope are
- Dry Mount: You simply put section of specimen with a cover slip over a sample
- Wet Mount: Samples are placed under various liquid medium like glycerine, water, brine and water
- Smear Slides: In this technique, sample is smear over the slide and on top it another slide is placed without forming bubbles
- Squash Slides: In this technique, lens tissue is used over the wet mount, and it will remove excess water
- Staining: Stains such as iodine, methylene blue and crystal violet is used to stain the specimen