Explain about d3.js Scales?
D3.js scales come with
- Quantitative Scales: The quantitative scales have a continuous domain like dates, times, real numbers etc.
- Ordinal Scales: While the ordinal scales are for separate domains like categories, colors, names,
- Linear Scales: It converts one value in the domain interval into a value in the range interval
- Identity Scales: It is good for pixel values
- Power and Logarithmic Scales: It is used for exponentially increasing values like log,pow,sqrt