Mention what is the responsibility of a Data analyst?
Responsibility of a Data analyst include,
- Provide support to all data analysis and coordinate with customers and staffs
- Resolve business associated issues for clients and performing audit on data
- Analyze results and interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Prioritize business needs and work closely with management and information needs
- Identify new process or areas for improvement opportunities
- Analyze, identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports
- Determine performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Securing database by developing access system by determining user level of access.