What one should do if he/she knocks off the tooth out?
• Put the tooth straight into a cup of milk if it is completely ripped off, if not then let be in the mouth
• Do not pull out manually with force or jerks otherwise it may damage the ligaments, which are required if tooth has to be replaced
• Take painkillers if the pain is unbearable
• Don’t use clove oil or aspirin on the wound
• Visit a dentist or hospital without being getting panic
• Do not clean the tooth with disinfectant or let it dry out