Explain how you can perform validation in DreamWeaver?
To use DreamWeaver Validator, you have to follow the steps below
- You can validate your code with the Validator HTML tool
- Set your validator preference
- Click ‘Edit’ in the main menu at the top of the page and then choose “Preferences (Windows)” or “Preferences (Macintosh)” from the context menu
- Click on the “Validator” in the category options list
- Click the check box besides the HTML libraries that you want to check your code against for instance HTML 4.0 or HTML 2.0
- You can also define the types of errors that you want to include in the validation by choosing the applicable check boxes.
- Once you have configured the HTML validator, select “Edit” in the main menu, and then tap on validator to start validation