Explain how you can add an image to your web page in Dreamweaver?
In Dreamweaver, you can add an image by following steps
- Open your HTML in Dreamweaver
- Bring your cursor where you want the image. You can either choose design view or code view
- In the insert window, tap on the image icon. This is usually found in the “Common “ section. You can also find the keyboard short cut
- Browse the file and double click to add it to your page
- In the properties window, add descriptive all text in the Alt drop down menu