Explain what are the regular duties that epidemiologist have to do?
Regular duties of an epidemiologist includes
• Participating in research seminars, interpreting results and analyzing data related to the disease
• Preparing technical reports, scientific articles and writing activities related to the research
• Interacting with media and give information about the epidemic disease to the public
• Organizing lectures on disease for various organization
• Use appropriate statistical methods to evaluate and interpret data
• Consulting health care professionals, community organization and other public health institution and informing them about specific disease or conditions