What are features of Informatica Repository Server?
Features of Informatica Repository Server.
1. Informatica client application and Informatica server access the repository database tables through the Repository Server.
2. Informatica client connects to the repository server through the host name/ IP address and its port number.
3. The Repository Server can manager multiple repository on different machines on the network.
4. For each repository database registered with the Repository Server it configures and manages a Repository Agent process.
5. The Repository Agent is a multi-threaded process that performs the action needed to retrieve, insert and updated metadata in the repository database tables.