Explain what are the methods by which we can correct the syntax errors?
• To check the error during runtime or compile time of the program, compiler is used.
• It flags the error so that it can be corrected at a later stage, also it makes an error easier to understand
• With the help of inbuilt functions, errors can be reduced, and usage of the functions can be maximized
• To correct the listed errors and compile it again to recheck the errors windowing terminal is used
• Compiler can create a LIST FILE that place the list of the file in the EDITING BUFFER, and enables users to correct errors by placing program into another location.