Mention some of the key differences between scrum and Kanban?
- You have to do daily standup meetings
- Iteration is a part of Scrum
- Task is designed and structured in such a way that it fits within iteration
- Board is reset at every sprint
- The process involves three people scrum master, product owner, and scrum team
- Retrospective is required
- Daily stand up meeting is not required
- Iteration can be used as optional; it can be even driven
- There is no size limit for the task
- Board is more or less remains same
- There are no defined roles
- Retrospective is not required.