What is the precaution taken while fertilizing plants?
- Avoid using fertilizer using weed and feed lawn fertilizers that contain herbicides near ornamental plants
- Make sure the foliage is dry when applying fertilizers
- Trees growing in the turf areas does not require fertilizers separately it will take the nutrients and fertilizers from turf area itself
- Do not concentrate fertilizers in holes drilled under the canopy
- Plants growing in shade usually requires less fertilizers
- Effective way of fertilizing is to administer fertilizers at slow pace and in required amount