What massage therapist should take care of while giving massage to the client?
• Avoid direct pressure to joints
• Avoid local site of unstable fractures, open wounds, hematomas, burns, scars
• No abdominal massage to pregnant women
• Seek medical guidance from patient physician if he has some critical condition like tumor or skin cancer
• Avoid massaging if client has kidney related problems or you observe edema in client. Avoid msaage if client has Arteriosclerosis & Circulatory conditions or Deep vein thrombosis & Varicose veins