List out the dependency scope in Maven?
The various dependency scope used in Maven are:
• Compile: It is the default scope, and it indicates what dependency is available in the classpath of the project
• Provided: It indicates that the dependency is provided by JDK or web server or container at runtime
• Runtime: This tells that the dependency is not needed for compilation but is required during execution
• Test: It says dependency is available only for the test compilation and execution phases
• System: It indicates you have to provide the system path
• Import: This indicates that the identified or specified POM should be replaced with the dependencies in that POM’s section