How you can manage junk mails in MS Outlook?
- Go to the main menu, tap on tools option and select “options” tab
- It will open a window, under preference tab; you will have the option, “Junk E-mail” and “E-mail options.”
- If you click on “junk e-mail” option, it will open another window
- In this window, you can choose the option and click on the checker’s box the way you required like “permanently delete suspected junk emails” or “disable links and other functionality in phishing messages.”
- In the end, tap on “Apply” and then click “OK”.