How you can trim video in PowerPoint 2013?
To work on specific part of video or to delete some part of video, PowerPoint gives trim option, the playback tab has several options which you can use to edit your video.
- Select the video you want to trim and click the Playback tab on the ribbon
- Click the command Trim Video
- A dialog box will appear, to set the start time use the green handle and to set the end time use the red handle
- To preview the video, click the Play button
- When you are done trimming the video, click OK