How you can copy slide master from one presentation to another in PowerPoint 2013?
- Open both the presentation which you want to copy and where you want to copy
- In the presentation that contains the slide master that you want to copy on the view tab and click Slide Master
- In the slide thumbnail panel, right click the slide master and then click Copy
- On the View tab , click Slide Master.
- In the thumbnail panel, right click the slide master and then do one
- Click Close Master View on the Slider Master tab once done