How you can add services in PowerPoint 2013?
To add services in PowerPoint 2013,
- Select Account option from the file menu
- A account window will open and you will find a Connected Services section
- You will see in this section that the list of services is added for PowerPoint
- With-in Add a service drop down menu, you will find options like Images & Videos ( Flickr, Youtube) , Storage ( 365 Sharepoint, Onedrive) and Sharing (Facebook, Twitter)
- Once you click the Connect button, it will ask for your mail address and once connected to service click on Done button