How you can record a slide show in PowerPoint 2013?
To record a slide show in power point
- Click the slide show tab, then locate the Set Up group
- Click the Record Slide Show drop down arrow. Select either “Start recording from current slide” or “ Start recording from Beginning”
- A dialog box will appear, select the desired options “Select and animation timings” and second option is “ Narration and laser pointer” and then click on “ Start Recording” option.
- Soon you click on “Start Recording” your presentation will open on a full screen
- Perform your slide show, when you are ready to move to the next slide, click “Next” button represented with an arrow mark on the “Recording Toolbar”