Mention what are the reconciliation reports include?
- Journal: This reports break down every transaction during a period of time into debits and credits and display them chronologically
- Balance Sheet: It list out what you own (assets), what your debts (liabilities) and what you have invested in your company (equity)
- General Ledger: For each account the report shows all the transactions that occurred in that account over a period of time. ( beginning balance and total for each account)
- Transaction list with splits: This report list each transaction with its associated split lines
- Scorecard: It compares your sales growth, profitability, and cash flow to other companies in your industry
- Recent Transactions: It shows the transactions made recently within last 4 days