Explain what Copy control is and when Copy Control transition can be done? In what manner Copy Control transition can be done?
In SAP SD, the process of copying data from the source document to the target document is done by Copy Controls. They consist of program referred as routing that determines how the system will transfer the data. Copy control could be useful for the end users who don’t want to repeat the control parameters from order- to delivery- and then billing.
Copy control can be done in following manner:
• Sales document by sales document
• Billing document by sales document
• Sales document by delivery
• Sales document by billing document
• Delivery by billing document