Mention what are the types of Tally ERP 9 vouchers? Also give the shortcut for creating this vouchers?
Types of Tally ERP 9 vouchers include
- Contra Voucher->( F4 ) : It indicates the transfer of funds from bank account to the cash account or cash account to bank account, or one bank to another bank account
- Payment Voucher->( F5) : It describes payment histories like payment of salary or office rental
- Receipt Voucher->(F6) : This voucher describes any transaction that involves the receipt like payment made to the bank
- Journal Voucher->(F7) : It includes the expenses to maintain the business or company running like expenses made after marketing
- Sales/Invoice Voucher->(F8) :This voucher describes the sales made, it displays the sale invoice
- Credit Note Voucher->(Cntrl+F8): Entry in this voucher is made in when customer returns some items due to incorrectly dispensed
- Purchase Voucher->(F9) : Entry in this voucher is made when any item is purchase for running the business
- Debit Note Voucher->(Cntrl+F9) : Entry in this voucher is made when goods are sent back to the suppliers due to damage or goods expired
- Reversing Journals->F10 : It is special journal entry that is automatically reversed after the date of the journal
- Memo Voucher->Cntrl+F10: Entry in this voucher is made to display the unknown expense at that moment of time and can be converted to actual sale voucher, or it can also be deleted.